Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2023

I'll bet this would surprise a lot of people!

 There seem to be a lot of people that think since Jesus is love and loves everyone, He must pray for everyone as well.  In other words He treats everyone equally.   

 

I'll bet they would be really surprised that Jesus disagrees.  Here is what Jesus said. 

 

John17:8- 9  For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. 

I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.  

 

Jesus tells them flat out that Jesus is only praying for those who believe in Him.  

 

Interesting isn't it?    

No comments:

Post a Comment