Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2023

One of my foundational verses!

 It's always nice to come around to one of my foundational verses again.  I think this is God's success plan wrapped up in two verses.  

Romans 5:3-5 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces [b]perseverance; and perseverance, [c]character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

I have written about this before.  I believe the key that gets everything started is taking "glory in our tribulations".  

What does that mean exactly?  It means smiling in the face of adversity.  It means enjoying the journey that God is leading you on.

Why is it the key?  Because it is an outward manifestation if our inner faith that God has us covered!


No comments:

Post a Comment