Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

God's Sense of Humor Can Be a Little Twisted! :)


And I mean that in a good way!

I've been out the last couple days with the flu.  Yesterday I was in bed the whole day and I can't remember the last time that happened. 

One of the things I love about letting God lead my life is that even when I am sick, if I just follow His lead, it can still turn out to be an awesome day.  Yesterday was just such a day! 

So I get up this morning and I am praising God as I start my day.  Thanking Him for such a great day yesterday.  As I step into a nice warm shower I'm thinking to myself what a blessing it was to have had the flu.  Then my feet sink into a pile of meat that I had thrown up in the shower on Tuesday morning and had not gotten completely rinsed down the drain. 

It squished under my feet and up between my toes.  LOL!  Blessings, blessings, blessing!

I can just imagine God sitting there laughing out loud!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment