Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I never made this connection before


 
Luke 21:12-13(NKJV)
But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 
But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 

Luke 21:17(NKJV)
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 

Seems to me that the Christian bakers being persecuted in this country are the beginning of what is being talked about in the first verse.

The second verse to me is indicative of what goes on today regarding Muslims and Christians in this country.  Politicians seem to be bending over backwards not to offend Muslims while going out of their way to offend Christians. 

Just mu opinion of what I am observing.

No comments:

Post a Comment