Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The older I get the more certain I am of God's principals.


The older I get and the more I study Scripture the more certain I become of its principals.  One of them is that there are certain life lessons that we can only learn through trials and tribulations. 

Luke 22:31-32(NKJV)
And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. 
But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

Here we have Jesus letting Simon know that Satan coming after Him.  Notice what Jesus does and doesn’t do.  What Jesus didn’t do is stop Satan from testing Simon.  Jesus could have easily stopped him.  Instead Jesus prayed for Simon that he would make it through the testing.  To me that is confirmation of the principal that some of life's lessons can only be learned through tribulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment