Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Always be willing to share!



I've mentioned this before but I had an experience the other day that prompts me to talk about it again.

I had a passenger the other day who was going to Battle Creek.  We started out just having a normal chat but somehow one thing led to another and we were talking about God.

Now that one thing that led to another was me simply sharing and being transparent.  I don't really even know how it progressed.  It was just a natural progression of the conversation. 

Anyway I was able to give a little comfort to a somewhat troubled soul.  I asked if I could pray for her when I dropped her off and she said yes.  I prayed for her, we said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways.

Never underestimate the impact you can on others for Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment