Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2023

Solomon the "Mansplainer" :)

 I'm sorry folks but sometimes things just tickle my funny bone.  This is one of those times.

A couple of years ago we kept hearing about "mansplaining".  Men explaining things to women.  For some reason that was all of sudden a thing to be offended by.  So imagine my surprise when I read this Scripture this morning.
 

2 Chronicles 9:1-2(NKJV)

Now when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to Jerusalem to test Solomon with hard questions, having a very great retinue, camels that bore spices, gold in abundance, and precious stones; and when she came to Solomon, she spoke with him about all that was in her heart. 

So Solomon answered all her questions; there was nothing so difficult for Solomon that he could not explain it to her. 

 

So was Solomon the first "mansplainer"?  :)

I hope you all have a blessed day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment