Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

"…in righteousness He judges and makes war."



Have you ever seen the bumper sticker "War is never the answer!"?  I often wonder if the person with the bumper sticker is a Christian or not?  It is a nice sounding slogan and I get the appeal but as a Christian I have to disagree.

Why?

Revelation 19:11(NKJV)
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 

Because the Bible clearly tells me that sometimes war is the answer!  In the end the "Prince of Peace" (Jesus) is going to wage a righteous war. 

Think about that.  There are a lot of people out there who think that the "Prince of Peace" is going to forgive all wrongs and let everyone in to Heaven who is a good person because He didn't really mean all of that stuff about having to accept Him first.

I think they are in for a rude surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment