Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

How is God glorified?


I'm sure there are many ways but I believe this is one of the main ones.

John 15:8(NKJV)
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Why am I sure this is one of the main ones?  Scripture. 

Scripture tells us many things that fit with this passage.  We are told that our reward in Heaven will be commensurate with the amount of work we do for God.  In other words how much fruit we bare for Him. 

Scripture also tells us that God always gives us what we need to carry out His plan.  Unfortunately not all use those tools.  The ones who do are bearing much fruit once again fulfilling the Scripture above. 

These are just a couple of examples that lead me to believe that how much fruit you bare is one of the best was to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment