Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

This is a bit irreverent and I apologize in advance. But it made me chuckle. :)


I'm sure glad God has a sense of humor.  This passage, isolated all by itself, made me chuckle.  I'm doing a word study right now and the word I am working on is "light". 

So I have a list of over 200 verses that have the word "light" in them.  Each verse is displayed but you lose the context a bit because you don't see what came before or after.  It's the isolation that made this tickle my funny bone.

Habakkuk 3:4(NKJV)
    His brightness was like the light;     He had rays flashing from His hand,     And there His power was hidden.

Rays flashing from His hands?  I'm sorry but it made me picture Jesus standing there shooting rays out of His hands like the Emperor in Star Wars!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment