Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I had never thought of it that way before.


I have written before about my thoughts on Kumbaya Jesus.  That it is a misguided paradigm of Jesus.  However I had not taken those thoughts to their logical conclusion.  Read this passage and then I'll tell you what I am talking about.

John 16:7-9(NKJV)
Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 
And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 
of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 

I had never thought of not believing in Jesus as a sin.  Puts a bit of a different light on unbelief doesn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment