Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

God's respect for free will.


As I am finishing up Revelation again I was struck by this thought.  Read this passage and Ill share what struck me.

Revelation 22:9-11(NKJV)
Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” 
And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

What struck me is God's total commitment to respecting our free will.  Even after Jesus' return, the people living at the time as well as the people born after still have the free will to believe or not believe.  Incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment