Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2019

Personality Types


It is interesting how personality types influence our walk with God.  I am reading a book right now about God's favor.  In the book the author gives examples of how he prays.  He goes into great detail and is continually saying things like I claim this based on this promise that you made.

I just find that an odd way to talk to God.  Now bear in mind that I am coming at this from my personality type.  I love brevity.  The fewer the words the better.  I also don't like to bug people.  So to begin with, God has a better memory than me so I don't need to keep reminding Him.  He got it the first time.  Move on. 

The thing is, I can point you to Scripture where God says ask and keep asking, so apparently He doesn't mind.  It's just that it bugs me. 

Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment