Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Revelation Knowledge can sometimes be like a kick to the head.



I love that throughout life God lays revelation knowledge on us.  I call those the Ah ha moments.  Those times when all of  a sudden seemingly random things click into place.  Unfortunately sometimes revelation knowledge can be like a kick to the head. 

Imagine my surprise recently when God revealed to me that the struggles I face today are a result of me, in my arrogance, rejecting God's favor without realizing it.  I'm not going to share the details right now other than to say that when God showed me how He saw things from His point of view I was surprised.  I had never thought of it that way. 

Now the great thing with God is that we always get a new chance as long as we are still above ground.  Moving forward I have a better understanding of God's favor, how to recognize it, how to sow it, how to receive it, how to enjoy it, and most importantly how to recognize that it is from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment