Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Who Am I That I Should Go?

Exodus 3:11(NKJV)
11But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

You ever feel that way when God puts a new idea or calling on your heart?  "But God, you must have the wrong guy.  Who am I to go?"  It can be a bit unnerving.  But you want to know something?  It can be a lot of fun also.

We all know the Great Commission is to reach the lost.  We have all been commanded to go.  How can we do that best?  For me one of the best and easiest ways is to volunteer to do things both at church and out in the community.  Let others experience the love of Christ through you.

But what if you don’t feel prepared or qualified just as Moses didn't feel qualified?  Who am I to go?  Don't worry about it.  Trust that if God is prompting you to go that He will provide all you need to accomplish the goal He has assigned to you. 

Next time you feel God prompting you, take a step out in faith and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment