Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rest And Relaxation


Hi Folks, I apologize for my absence but I am on vacation celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.  I've got to admit that I've gotten a bit lazy the last few days. 

Isn't it a wonderful thing though, how God made our bodies with the ability to recharge by simply taking a few days off? 

Well as I got back into the Bible today it seemed like every other passage was speaking to me.  Lot's of stuff I will be writing about in the future.  However today let's look at something simple.

Luke 8:39(NKJV)
39“Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you.” And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.

Can you think of a better, simpler way to witness than that?  What a great God we serve!

Well back to vacation with my Sweetie of 30 years.  I'll be back on Monday September  9th!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the best way to witness to others!
    Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete