Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Living is God's Favor Is So Cool!


I so love living in God's favor.  And I think it is the small things that I appreciate the most!

I exercise almost every day.  A few days ago it was like God tapped me on the shoulder and said why don't you add in that one exercise you used to do.  I immediately knew what exercise He meant and added it to the routine.

A few days later I notice that a minor physical issue that had been bugging me was almost gone.  As I thought things through I could see how the new exercise would have a direct effect on the issue but it was never a connection that I would have made on my own.  How cool is that?

Now I know there are a lot of people who would say that is just coincidence and if that is what they choose to believe that is fine.  I however prefer to give God all the credit because I think it is a great example of what a positive effect living in God's providence can have on our daily lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment