Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Probably my single biggest question!


I don't know about you but I have several things I want to ask God when I get to Heaven.  Things that I have just never understood.  Right at the top of the list is this one.  Read the passage and then I'll tell you what puzzles me. 

Matthew 12:31-32(NKJV)
“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

What puzzles me is why God will forgive someone for blaspheming Jesus, God's son, but God will never ever ever forgive someone who blasphemes' the Holy Spirit.  I'm just curious about the logic or reasoning behind it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment