Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"Touched me and strengthened me"


When is the last time you allowed Jesus to touch you and strengthen you?  Allowed?  Yep, allowed. 

Read the verse and then I'll explain why I put it that way.

Daniel 10:18-19(NKJV)
Then again, the one having the likeness of a man touched me and strengthened me. 
And he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!” So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”

The reason I put it that way is that Jesus usually doesn't just zap strangers out of the blue with His strength and favor.  In fact Scripture tells us that is reserved for those who have accepted Christ. 

So until you let Jesus lead your life by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior, you are not allowing Him to touch you and strengthen you. 

Think about it.  The absolutely only thing stopping you from living in God's favor is a choice you have made.  The cool thing about life is that you can always make a different choice.

Why not ask Jesus to come in to your life right now?  Just have a conversation with Jesus.  "Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment