Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

God is….Able


This one was pretty self-explanatory.  God can, or "is able" to do anything He wants because He is God the creator.  I think Paul sums it up bet.

Romans 9:20-21(NKJV)
But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 
Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

Here are some other verses on able.

2 Chronicles 25:9(NKJV)
Then Amaziah said to the man of God, “But what shall we do about the hundred talents which I have given to the troops of Israel?” And the man of God answered, “The Lord is able to give you much more than this.” 


2 Chronicles 32:13-15(NKJV)
Do you not know what I and my fathers have done to all the peoples of other lands? Were the gods of the nations of those lands in any way able to deliver their lands out of my hand? 
Who was there among all the gods of those nations that my fathers utterly destroyed that could deliver his people from my hand, that your God should be able to deliver you from my hand? 
Now therefore, do not let Hezekiah deceive you or persuade you like this, and do not believe him; for no god of any nation or kingdom was able to deliver his people from my hand or the hand of my fathers. How much less will your God deliver you from my hand?’”

Daniel 3:17(NKJV)
If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 


2 Corinthians 9:6-8(NKJV)
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 


Ephesians 3:20-21(NKJV)
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 
to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment