Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The essence of Christianity


Right here in one verse. 

Romans 6:23(NKJV)
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isn't that it in a nutshell?  The gift is eternal life in Jesus.  Meaning an eternal life with a personal relationship with Jesus and God.  Think about that.

Many times in my prayer life I am just overcome with a joy that knows no bounds as I thank God for all that He has done in my life.  I know it sounds kind of hokey but I can't describe it any other way.  There is just this unbound joy!

What just occurred to me is how powerful that unbound joy is even though right now we are separated by Heaven and Earth.  Just think how much more powerful it will be when we are actually right there with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment