Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wow, wow, wow….just wow!

 

I so love how Scripture can just talk to you.  It is uncanny some times! 

 

I was feeling a bit unsettled this morning.  A subtle disruption of the spirit so to speak.  Nothing serious, just one of those mornings where you just feel a bit pensive and off.

 

As you know, I read a chapter from the OT and a chapter from the NT and then try to discern what God is saying to me that day through His word.  I opened to where I had left off in John.

I started in chapter 13 and thought I read this last time so I turned to chapter 14.  Here are the first words I saw!

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me (Jesus)."

 

Wow!!!!  Talk about God speaking directly to me!  The cool things is that I felt an immediate calming of the spirit.  Didn't mean that my concerns were immediately taken care of or anything.  Just meant that I could chill out about it because I know God has my back.  I could stop feeling unsettled and just start working though the issues at hand in a clam and logical manor. 

That may seem simplistic to some but I've got to tell you it sure works for me!  It is that "peace that surpasses all understanding" that you hear about.
 

Would you like to experience that peace for your self?  All you have to do is ask Jesus to come into your life.  Just have a conversation with Jesus.  "Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment