Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Power of the Personal Testimony

I've written in the past about my belief in the power of the personal testimony.  Instead of trying to beat someone over the head with a Bible until they believe, simply share what your faith means to you and what God has done in your life in your own words. 

Well in addition to that being a great way to share your faith, it is also a great way to build and reinforce your own faith.  It's cool to hear what others have been through and how God has done miraculous things in their lives.  It's also interesting reading about the struggles others go through as part of their faith walk.  It let's us know that we aren't alone.

I ran across an interesting article on FB this weekend.  It was about Bono, the front man for U2.  I knew he was a spiritual person who has worked very hard for the poor but I didn't realize he was actually a Christian.  I found the interview to be a really interesting, uplifting, and thought provoking read and I hope you enjoy it as well!


  

1 comment: