Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

In You I Put My Trust!



Psalms 16:1(NKJV)
1    Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.

For me, this is another one of those foundational things.  Simple and to the point.  In you (God) I put my trust.

Do I have questions sometimes?  Sure do! 

Do I doubt some of what is written in the Bible?  Sure do!

Do I find some of the stuff in the Bible confusing and nonsensical?  Sure do! 

But does any of that matter?  Not in the least.  Why?  Because "in you (God) I put my trust!". 

That is the foundation.  My experiences in life have proven to me that God is real, you can have a personal relationship with God, and that He guides my life.  He'll do the same for you.

The other stuff?  Minor esoteric BS.  Interesting to ponder.  But does absolutely nothing to shake the foundation.

"In you (God) I put my trust!"

It's a great way to live life.  Give it a try!  

No comments:

Post a Comment