Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Parents for the children


2 Corinthians 12:14(NKJV)
14Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children. 

It always amazes me how the wealthy are attacked for saving, providing for their children, and then passing the wealth on to their kids.  Why am I amazed by that?  Because they are being attacked for doing what the Bible tells them to do. 

I think the thing that bugs me the most about this is that those who are attacking for the most part have not done the same for their kids.  In many cases they become a burden to their children in their old age because they didn't do what God's Word suggested.

Maybe if those doing the attacking paid more attention to following God's Word they would do a better job of providing for their own children and they would have a lot less time to be covetous of others. 

Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment