Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

Hearing His Voice!


Why is it that some people believe in Jesus and some don't?  Could this be the reason?  They simply don't hear His voice? 

John 10:27-30(NKJV)
27My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 
28And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 
29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 
30I and My Father are one.”

Or is it that they ignore His voice?  How many of us remember before we were saved, sitting in the pews, listening to an alter call.  How  many have felt that small urging deep inside telling y us to go forward or raise our hand?  How many of us have felt that urging on more than one occasion and managed to suppress it until finally one day we gave in and accepted Jesus.  Sound familiar?  

Now was it that we weren't hearing His voice or that we were ignoring it.  For me it was ignoring it. 

What about those who have accepted Jesus yet?  Are you hearing Jesus now?  Do you feel an urging to finally accept Jesus?  Why not do it right now?  Just ask Jesus to come into your life and lead you.  "Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment