Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2015

"I don't care what anyone thinks" - Is that Scriptural?


Should we care what other think? 

Isaiah 51:7-8(NKJV)
7    “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness,      You people in whose heart is My law:     Do not fear the reproach of men,     Nor be afraid of their insults.
8    For the moth will eat them up like a garment,     And the worm will eat them like wool;     But My righteousness will be forever,     And My salvation from generation to generation.”

Seems pretty clear to me.  Too many people let the fear of what others think limit their lives when the truth is that what others think of you is irrelevant.  The only question that matter in my opinion is this.  What does God think of me?  In other words, am I right with God?

If the answer is yes than you are good to go in my opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment