Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"All the earth shall be devoured"


Is this a bit of prophecy about the "new Heaven and new earth" that John speaks of in Revelation?  Seems like it could be to me.  

Zephaniah 3:8-11(NKJV)
    “Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord,      “Until the day I rise up for plunder;     My determination is to gather the nations     To My assembly of kingdoms,     To pour on them My indignation,     All My fierce anger;     All the earth shall be devoured     With the fire of My jealousy.
    “For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language,      That they all may call on the name of the Lord,     To serve Him with one accord.
    From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia     My worshipers,     The daughter of My dispersed ones,     Shall bring My offering.
    In that day you shall not be shamed for any of your deeds     In which you transgress against Me;     For then I will take away from your midst     Those who rejoice in your pride,     And you shall no longer be haughty     In My holy mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment