Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Wow! So much in one little verse!!!


Hebrews 11:6(NKJV)
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

As you know I have written many times about how important faith is to God.  This verse really puts that into context doesn't it?  It is IMPOSSIBLE to please God without faith.  The verse goes on to say that there are a couple of things that one who comes to God must believe. 

The first thing is that one must believe that there actually is a God.  The second thing we must believe is that God rewards those who diligently seek Him.  How does He reward them?  Many ways I am sure.  But the biggest reward I can think of is the comfort of that deep personal relationship with God.  That absolute feeling of security knowing that God has your back! 

Does that mean everything will always turn out right?  Nope.  But it means that I know with certainty that God has the end covered for me and my family.  Hmm.  That certainty is just another word for faith isn't it?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment