Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How much does God involve Himself in our lives?


Interesting question isn't it?  There are two points to the question actually and I think one leads to the other.  Here is what I mean. 

I personally think God will get as involved in our daily lives as we let Him.  Scripture tells us that we need to give all glory to God.  I think that means we need to acknowledge the times when God does get involved in our daily lives.  I think one of the keys is how often we give God the credit.  The more we give Him the credit, the more He gets involved.

Let me give you an example.  Two days ago I was working on my car.  I had ordered a bunch of parts on line.  There was one part that God told me, not once but twice, Dude you better check that part number.  I didn't get that warning on any other parts.  I ignored the warning the first time but the second time I went and double checked.

Wrong part.  God saved me about an extra hour's worth of work by having me check that part number before I tour the transmission down far enough to get to that part. 

Now some would say that was just coincidental.  I would disagree.  I believe that was God intervening in my life in a very real way and I immediately thanked Him and gave Him the credit when it happened. 

Having God guide your life is so cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment