Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Whom shall I fear?


Great question!  I believe that the single biggest cause of failure is fear.  Fear of taking a risk.  Fear of the unknown.  Fear of success.  What if they say no?  What if they reject me?  What if they laugh at me?  What if?  What if?  What if??????

I have a suggestion for when you face that issue and we all do from time to time.  Write this verse on a 3x5 card and tape it to your wall so that you see it all the time.

Psalms 27:1(NKJV)
    The Lord is my light and my salvation;      Whom shall I fear?     The Lord is the strength of my life;     Of whom shall I be afraid?

It's basically saying "God is on your side so what are you afraid of?".  We know that intellectually but it is still a battle.  By having this verse constantly in front of you, it will constantly be front and center in your mind.  Now when you feel those old fears paralyzing you with procrastination you will be able to stand on God's Word and take action! 

God's Word isn't just theory.  This is an example of how God's Word can actually make your life better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment