Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Yeah, I'm back!

 I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't get into my account for a while.  It's fixed now!

Being locked out of my account has helped me realize the importance of typing out what I learned each day.  It really helps me zero in and crystalize what I believe God's message was to me that day. 

When I couldn't post I would still read the Bible but I wouldn't bother typing anything up because I couldn't post it.  Looking back I can see that there is a lack of clarity of what I learned on the days that I don't type a anything up.

If you aren't keeping a written Bible journal you might want to start.  I try to read 1 chapter a day out of the Old Testament and 1 chapter a day out of the New Testament.  Then I write out what I believe God was trying to communicate to me through His word that day.  It's very enlightening and I encourage you all to give it a try.

Anyway, great to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment