Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Just another little coincidence! (others might say)

 

I just love how God can reach out so easily and communicate with us through Scripture. 


I had a couple of minor setbacks yesterday on some new goals I am working on.  One of my base Scriptures is Romans 5:3-5.  It is God's success plan all rolled into one.  I've written about this before so I won't go into detail but here is the Scripture.
 

Romans 5:3-5(NKJV)

And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 

and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.


So yesterday I delt with the issue as I always try to do.  I took joy in the tribulation and persevered.  By doing so it gave me an incredible sense of "peace that surpasses all understanding".  Pretty cool when you follow God's plan.  But it gets even better.

 

As many of you know, I try to read 1 chapter in the OT and 1 chapter in the NT everyday.  So when I sat down today to do my Bible study, guess what chapter I just happened to be on in the NT.  Romans 5!!!!!!!

Now there are many who would say it is just coincidence.  They can believe what they want.  Personally I believe that coincidences are just the little everyday miracles that God chooses not to take credit for. 

Personally it just made me smile and take joy!  It was like a personal note of encouragement from God!  Pretty darn cool if you ask me!

Thank you God, you made my day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment