Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2021

God's attention to detail is incredible!!!

 

I just marvel at God's incredible attention to detail! 

 

One of the little games I have always played is trying to get the people who wait on me at drive throughs to smile.  I have gotten some of the most sullen workers to smile by just being polite and sincere and giving them a big smile.  It is fun.  Try it sometime.  I am not quite sure how I got started doing this.  It just sort of developed. 

I have also been driving Lyft for the last 5 years.  Day after day, strangers getting in and out of my car.  Having short 5-15 minute conversations with people.  Learning to make these almost instant connections.  It was amazing.  People would confess some of the most interesting stuff because of the connection. 

And I wasn't practicing making these connections with any evil or manipulative intent.  In fact I didn't realize I was practicing anything at all.  I just truly enjoyed meeting people and people seemed to respond to that. 

Today in my prayer time, God once again connected the dots for me!  His attention to detail is astounding. 

 

I am developing a new business venture focusing on selling insurance, mortgages (in process of getting licensed), and other things over the phone.  What I have found is that I have an incredible way of getting people to warm up to me right over the phone.  Imagine that!

The skills that God has had me develop over many years without me even realizing it are coming to fruition!

Let me be very clear.  While I may have this new or at least enhanced skill, the only reason I have it is that God say fit years ago to start teaching and developing it in me!  Now there are some who would say this is all just coincidence. 

They can believe what they want.  I however believe with all my heart that it was God's purposeful hand guiding me to acquire the skills He knew I was going to need!

I so love living in God's favor!

Do you live in God's favor?  If not, would you like to?  It all starts with getting to Know Jesus.  Just have a little talk with Jesus.  Let Him know where you are at in life, what you need.  And then ask Him for His help.

Pretty simple right?  Why not give it a try right now?  "Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment