Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Blessings of God's Timing



Being self employed and working right out of my home I have to be a self starter and goal oriented.  So most days there are things that need to be accomplished.  It's easy to get too focused and lose sight of why you are working so hard in the first place. 

I have found that occasionally God will step in and give ma a break if I will just listen.  I have learned over time to be more and more open to those breaks in my routine.  Today was one of those days.

I was watching by Grandson and I saw on Facebook that the Lake Michigan water temperature was around 79.  That is really warm for Lake Michigan.  All of a sudden God struck me with the inspiration to take my almost year old grandson for his first trip to the beach.

What a great time.  So nice to get a surprise break from work and to just create some memories.  God is sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment