Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Will Make Me Full Of Joy In Your Presence


How do you feel when you are in the presence of Jesus?   When you are worshiping?  When you are praying?  When you are studying God's word?

Acts 2:28(NKJV)
28    You have made known to me the ways of life;      You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’ £

Do you feel joyful?  According to King David, that is what we should expect to feel.  I know that is how I feel most of the time.  It's hard to explain but even when I go to God in prayer about something serious, it isn't too long into that prayer that I am lapsing into a joyful consciousness where my prayer just turns into one long "Man God, you are just so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you've never experienced that then my prayer for you is that you will soon.  Of course being able to experience that starts with accepting Jesus.  Have you done that yet?  

Would you like to experience the kind of unbound joy described above?  Then just ask Jesus to come into your life.  Don't wait til it all makes sense.  Take a leap of faith.  You can feel him tugging at your heart right now, can't you?  Just have a conversation with Jesus.  Ask Him to come into your life and guide you.  "Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment