Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Who You Gonna Trust???


As a logical person, some of the inconsistencies in the Bible bug me.  If someone were truly looking for reasons not to believe, I think they can find them pretty easily in the Bible. 

At the same time I think there is incredible value in studying the Bible.  It offers a wealth of knowledge,  inspiration, spiritual wisdom, and a path to salvation and eternal life through belief in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.

And yet personally I have no doubt about where I stand with God and Jesus.  How do I square the inconsistencies in the Bible with my solid belief?

For me it is the fact that my personal experiences far out weigh what I read in the Bible.  My personal experiences of seeing God actually intervene and direct my life offer me more proof than anything else.

I guess it comes down to who you gonna listen to?  Who you gonna trust?

Psalms 71:1(NKJV)
1    In You, O Lord, I put my trust;    

No comments:

Post a Comment