Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Does there come a time when it is too late?


Apparently so.  I had never noticed this before.

Revelation 22:9-11(NKJV)
9Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. £For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” 
10And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 
11He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him £be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

If I'm reading this correctly it seems to be saying that in the end times there will come a point where we are told to stop trying to win souls to Christ.  According to this Scripture there will come a time when it is too late. 

It almost seems like a game of musical chairs.  Right now you have right up until you die to accept Christ.  We've all heard of death bed conversions.  What this seems to be saying is that at some time in the future the music will stop and some will be left scrambling for a seat in Heaven only to find out that the seats are all gone, FOREVER!

Considering all of the great benefits of being a Christian I don’t understand why people wait but they do.  All I can say is don't wait too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment