Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Does God treat everyone equally?


Not according to Scripture. 
 
John 12:26(NKJV)
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

Seems pretty plain to me that according to Scripture the answer is no.  It says that God will honor those who follow Jesus.  In that case it would seem to indicate the opposite as well.  Those who do not follow Jesus will not be honored by God. 

That is proof that God doesn't treat all equally in my opinion.  To me that is totally consistent with the God the father paradigm.  If a father has two kids and one of them is always obedient and trying to do well so the father will be proud of him and the other is always getting in trouble do you think they will be treated differently?  Of course they will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment