Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

Pastors and Wealth


I sometimes see articles on Yahoo about how celebrities net worth's are disgusting.  And I've seen articles about Pastors with titles like that as well.  Is their criticism justified Scripturally?

Proverbs 8:20-21(NKJV)
    I traverse the way of righteousness,     In the midst of the paths of justice,
    That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth,     That I may fill their treasuries.

Notice that not only does God say he will fill the treasuries of those who love Him but He ties it in to the previous verse regarding righteousness and justice.  Interesting isn't it? 

God, who is Holy, says He will fill their treasuries.  Secular man tries to use wealth as a means to call someone unholy.  Who you going to believe, secular man or God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment