Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Picturing this in my mind makes me chuckle.


 
Revelation 8:1(NKJV)
When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 

From all accounts I believe Heaven is a pretty noisy place.  Revelation talks about all the saints sitting around praising God 24 hours a day and things like that. 

So imagine the shock when that 7th seal is opened.  Dead silence.  Silence that echoed as it were.  Kind of like the old E.F. Hutton investment commercials on TV.  I realize that dates me.  If you don't get it, look it up on Youtube.  :)

Imagine the dead silence and everyone is just looking around at each other wondering what the heck?  Never seen that happen before! 

For some reason that just tickled my funny bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment