Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2021

Acts 10 - a watershed moment!

 

I've read Acts 10 many times.  I've always focused on God telling Peter that all people should here the Word of God. 

 

What I don't think I have ever made note of before though is that I think this is the first place in Scripture where God gives the Holy Spirit to someone other than a Jewish person.

 

I don't know about you but I find that to be a watershed moment.

 

Can you imagine not having the Holy Spirit in you?  Not having that direct line to God so that He can guide you?

I know I am incredibly thankful for that.  If you have never experienced that direct line to God, it starts with accepting Jesus.  That's just a fancy way of saying asking Jesus to guide your life.  Have a talk with Jesus and let Him know what you need and see where it goes from there.

 

"Dear Jesus…."

No comments:

Post a Comment