Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dead Religion Demonizes Others


"Dead religion demonizes others" - Eric Metaxas 2/2/2012

I had a friend email me a link to this video on YouTube.  Mr.  Metaxas was one of the speakers at the 2012 National Prayer Breakfast held on February 2, 2012 in Washington DC. 

The message that he delivered that day was outstanding.  I'm not going to try and describe it or explain it.  All I can do is suggest that you listen to it.  It's 34 minutes long.  I honestly didn't plan on listening to the whole thing.  I figured I'd listen to the first few minutes and then turn it off.  Once I started listening I was hooked, and bear in mind it was 5 AM when I listened to it.

So if you want to hear a great message click here, I think you'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment