Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Speak the Word Without Fear



Philippians 1:14(NKJV)
14and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

I don't know about you but for me witnessing face to face is one of the hardest things to do.   And that's really weird because I speak in front of people for a living.  Why is it so hard?  I don't know.

But today's verse gives me one more tool to add to my Shield of Faith.  We know from previous posts that God has a plan for our lives.  A much bigger plan than we would probably come up with on our own.  We also know that he has promised us that He has already given us the power to make the plan a reality. 

So the next time I'm in a situation where I have an opportunity to witness to someone I'm simply going to raise that Shield of Faith and remember God's command in Philippians 1:14 "Speak the word without fear!"

I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment