Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What Does Freedom in Christ Mean?


As we get ready to celebrate freedom and the 4th of July here in this country I was wondering what to write about.  One of the coolest things about writing this blog has been personally witnessing the many times God has just stepped in and taken over the keyboard.  Today is another such case.

As I wondered what to write, this headline came to me, as if out of thin air some might say.  Directly from God through the Holy Spirit would be my answer.  Then I was led to search the phrase "freedom in Christ" on Yahoo.  Then of the 117,000,000 results, the link I am going to provide was the very first one I clicked on, and no it wasn't the first one on the list.  I hope it blesses you as it did me.

As we celebrate the birth of America, please keep the guardians of our freedoms, our Armed Forces, in your prayers!  Happy 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment