Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

"And I will lay the corpses of the children of Israel before their idols, ..." Wow, did God really say that?


I've written in the past that we should look to God for our examples of how we should react to different situations.  One of the areas we fall short of as a country in my opinion is the way we fight wars.  We are way too cautious.  Look how God does it!

Ezekiel 6:3-5(NKJV)
and say, ‘O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD! Thus says the Lord GOD to the mountains, to the hills, to the ravines, and to the valleys: “Indeed I, even I, will bring a sword against you, and I will destroy your high places. 
Then your altars shall be desolate, your incense altars shall be broken, and I will cast down your slain men before your idols. 
And I will lay the corpses of the children of Israel before their idols, and I will scatter your bones all around your altars. 

And what did they do to make God so mad that He was even willing to personally kill the Israeli children?

They worshiped other Gods. 

Hmm…….Seems to me that there is a lot of that going on in this country today!

No comments:

Post a Comment