Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

And you thought it was just coincidence! :)


I have commented several times about how after all the times I've read the Bible, verses still jump out at me that I just don't remember reading or noticing before.  

As I have written, I believe that is the doing of the Holy Spirit, guiding us as we continually seek to know and  understand God. 

Well guess what?  I just had a verse pop out at me this morning that I don't remember reading before.

Isaiah 28:9-10(NKJV)
9    “Whom will he teach knowledge?      And whom will he make to understand the message?     Those just weaned from milk?     Those just drawn from the breasts?
10    For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,     Line upon line, line upon line,     Here a little, there a little.”

Turns out that is just another part of God's ingenious plan!  Go figure! 

Our knowledge and understanding of God is built a little at a time. 

The blocks if you will have to be stacked in the proper order.  Some of those blocks are things we learn in God's Word.  Some of those blocks are things that happen in our lives.  And only God knows the proper order that those things have to be stacked in.

Aren't you glad God has it all under control? 

No comments:

Post a Comment