Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Something I never realized about the mark of the beast.


Wow, timing is every thing.  I just realized something about the mark of the beast that I never realized before.  Check this out. 

Revelation 13:16-18(NKJV)
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 
and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

One of the things you hear people worry about is the mark of the beast as an indicator of the end times.  They worry about things that are happening right now that might be the mark of the beast.  Things like ID implants etc.

Here is what I just realized.  The mark of the beast isn't even implemented until the second half of the Tribulation.  After the beast has suffered what should have been a fatal wound and then rises. 

The Tribulation happens after the Rapture.  If I understand the timing correctly this means that if you are currently a Christian, meaning you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you will be taken up in the Rapture and will never have to worry about the mark of the beast.

I could be wrong about this but from what I am reading I think my interpretation is correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment