Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wow talk about hard to understand! :)


As many of you know I read one chapter from the Old Testament and one chapter from the New Testament each day (or at least try to).   Right now I find myself in a situation where it seems like I am reading another language or something.  You see I am in Ezekiel in the OT and Revelation in the NT.  Two of the hardest books to understand in my opinion.

This is where I really have to depend on the Holy Spirit to guide me and help bring understanding.  Unfortunately I think maybe He was on coffee break today because I got nothing.  :)
 
Should that distress me or make me wonder if God has abandoned me?  Not at all.  Occasionally that happens.  No big deal.  I'll just continue to trust God and get back in his word again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment