Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Revelation-A Rude Awakening


Revelation
Tuesday, September 02, 2014
12:13 PM
I am at the end of the New Testament now.  Reading Revelation.  That's always interesting to me because it is so cryptic. 

Here is my thought for the day as I read Revelation 6.  Oh my, I think those Kumbaya Jesus folks are sure in for a surprise.  You know.  The ones who think there are no consequences.  The ones who think God is sooo full of love that they just can't conceive of God hurting anyone, friend or enemy. 

All I've got to say is they might want to read Revelation 6.  This is a prophecy given directly from Jesus to the Apostle John.  Now either Jesus is lying or the Kumbaya Jesus folks are in for a rude awakening. 

Which do you think it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment